Pick a New Jersey Recovery Hub for Detox
There are numerous recovery resources in the Princeton, New Jersey area, all readily available for our clients to take advantage of once they have successfully undergone withdrawal. As part of the Guardian Recovery Network, we work directly with inpatient rehabs and intensive outpatient treatment programs in New Jersey, and our case managers help each individual client transition into the next appropriate level of clinical care based on their needs. Princeton New Jersey is also home to many recovery meeting houses, a network of incredible therapists with backgrounds in substance dependency, and countless sober activities to participate in.
Insurance & Costs
When looking for a detox center in New Jersey consider how you are going to cover costs. Reputable detox centers, including Princeton Detox & Recovery Center, work closely with most major regional and national health insurance providers. If you are currently insured there is a good chance some — or all — of the treatment services we provide are either covered partially or in full. We offer — contact us today to begin. We also offer self-pay and private pay options for those who are uninsured or underinsured.
Private vs Public Detox Centers in New Jersey
Entering into a state-funded detox facility can be tricky. You might end up waiting weeks or months for a bed to open up, and once it finally does you receive the same, standardized treatment options as everyone else — with little to no focus placed on follow-up care. For these reasons we recommend choosing a private detox center in New Jersey like Princeton Detox & Recovery Center. Benefits of private detox include:
- One-on-one care with a licensed medical practitioner, an individual therapist and a psychiatric professional.
- More focused and individualized treatment options which take your unique, personal needs into careful account.
- A combination of evidence-based detox services including medication assisted treatment, intensive behavioral therapy, psychiatric care and holistic treatment options.
- Comfortable, homestyle retreat accommodations including private and semi-private bedrooms, well-appointed common areas and a spacious kitchen and dining area.
- Case management and aftercare planning services which make the transition from detox into the next appropriate level of care easy and stress-free.