Aftercare Planning For a
It’s vital to have a sustainable path after treatment that prevents relapse and supports a successful, long-term recovery. The transition out of detox into everyday life is a significant one. That’s why we help prepare our clients for life after treatment from the moment they arrive at Princeton Detox & Recovery Center.
We do this by providing comprehensive combination of education and therapies that teach clients healthy coping skills and relapse prevention skills. We also work with their family and loved ones to ensure that they receive adequate professional and personal support.
At Princeton Detox & Recovery Center, our unparalleled addiction treatment plans and post-treatment planning services are like no other. We tailor a realistic, sustainable plan that meets a client’s needs, taking their location, financial situation, profession, family circumstances, length of addiction and relapse history into consideration.
A Clear Path
Recovery is a journey. Our clinical and discharge teams provide clients with a clear path for what they need to do to stay sober. To create that path, we connect clients with the resources they need to experience long-term recovery, which may include any combination of:
- Inpatient Treatment. For clients that need a solid foundation and clinical interventions before going back to their everyday lives.
- Outpatient treatment. For clients who have been in inpatient treatment, outpatient treatment can be a helpful way to help reintegrate them into everyday life. Continued individual and group therapy will help clients identify and overcome the triggers and challenges they face in life after treatment. Outpatient treatment is extremely useful in helping clients build upon the foundation they created during residential treatment.
- Sober living arrangements. Post-treatment plans often include transitions into sober living residences before a client returns home. Our aftercare team helps connect clients with sober living arrangements that meet their needs geographically and financially.
- Support groups. There are a range of support groups for people in recovery, including traditional 12-step programs like Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous, as well as 12-step alternative programs. The support group setting can provide clients with strength, support and accountability.
- Referrals. Ongoing therapy and medical appointments are common components of any aftercare plan. We ensure a smooth transition by connecting clients with therapists, psychiatrists, doctors and other medical professionals in their community.
Healing Starts Today
Start Planning Your Future
Princeton Detox & Recovery Center can help you recover and reclaim your life. Call us today to learn how our services can help.